Roller Coated Polyester White Color Perforated Honeycomb Panels
Perforated aluminum honeycomb panels is composed of two aluminum
sheet with aluminum honeycomb core inside. The top aluminum sheet
is perforated with woven fabric under the top skin for soundproof
The perforation dimension can be customized at your request.
Perforation:Diameter 2.5mm,3.0mm etc
|Aluminum alloy||Aluminum alloy 5052/3003|
|Honeycomb panel thickness||3.5-300mm|
|Dimension||Width: up to 2000mm|
Length: up to 16000mm
|Aluminum face sheet||Thickness: 0.5-1.2mm|
|Aluminum base sheet||Thickness: 0.5-1.2mm|
|Honeycomb core||Aluminum alloy 3003 H24|
Cell size: 1/2inch, 1/4inch, 3/8inch
Foil thickness: 0.04mm, 0.05mm, 0.06mm, 0.07mm
|Adhesive||Polymer adhesive film|
Bio-component modified epoxy resin.
Bio-component modified polyurethane
|Coating||Fluorocarbon roller coating|
|Color||Pure white, Metallic color, RAL & Pantone Color|
|Special color||Wooden grain and stone grain|
• Low weight and competitive cost
• High stiffness and strength
• Easy to fabricate and install
• PVDF coating or anodized finish aluminum facing skins for good
anti-corrosion performance and high resistance.
• Aluminium facing skins are available in a range of thicknesses
from 0.5mm to 3.0mm as per design requirements
• Panels can be produced with different aluminum sheet thicknesses
on front and back faces and panel thicknesses as per custom design
requirements for weight, strength and installation.
• Aluminum faced panels are chemically cleaned: suitable for
painting or the application of decorative laminates
• Brushed and anodised aluminum finishes are also available
• Aluminum honeycomb cell size is 4mm to 8mm as request.
• Wide selection of Joiners &Assembly Accessories are
Roller coating or anodized surface, unrolling and cutting aluminium
sheets, punching corners, bending aluminum sheets, supplying
adhesive (glue) to front and back panels, unfolding aluminum
honeycomb core, cutting out and putting honeycomb core into back
panel, putting front panel, fixing front and back panels, putting
sandwich panels into laminating machine, laminating, checking and
finishing. To make panels ready for installation (for architecture
cladding and decoration), asembling accessories to the panels and
then packing for shipping.
Packing and Container Loading
There is protective film on panel surface to prevent the skin from
dirty and scratch, the panels will be piled flatly and pack in
export grade plywood cases.